When you get a car, you either click with it or you don’t. Some people, however, go above and beyond when it comes to owning one. It is their baby, their pride and joy and what makes them want to drive around all the time. Do you think that this is something that you do? Do you actually love your car? When it comes to finding out who does, in fact, love their car – here are some of the top signs evident in the person that truly does love their vehicle.
Signs of Vehicular Love
- You spend around an hour or more cleaning your car from the inside out to ensure that it is looking it’s best – more if you’re the type to add extra coats of product onto the dash and wax the shell.
- You will not let anyone park the car for you, such as a valet because you need to make sure that you do so yourself – so nothing happens to it!
- You might secretly talk to your car from time to time. You just want to make sure that it knows how much you care about it.
- Your vehicle has a name. It doesn’t have to be a secret name either, just a name and that is what you call it when referencing it.
- The smallest blemish or dent on your car makes you anxious and upset. You spend time reassuring your vehicle that you’re going to take it in to make the owee go away.
- Whenever your vehicle is parked in an area that you do not know, you do not enjoy your time away; you worry if your baby will be okay (and not lonely) while parked there.
- You do not let just anyone drive your vehicle and when you do, the person that gets the privilege should be deeply appreciative of the opportunity.
- You have a large number of pictures of you in your car or the car itself.
- You have rules for the riders that enter your car. Failure to obey the rules results in being given the opportunity to walk.
- You park your vehicle in the back of parking lots because you’re afraid other vehicles might hit or dent it – or anything else might happen.
- You will never, never, EVER put a bumper sticker on the body of your vehicle. Removable window decals might be okay on occasion, but NEVER stickers.
- You stop to admire how it looks once you’ve parked it and keep looking back at it to make sure that it still looks nice, even if this is just for you.
When it comes to having a vehicle and knowing that you love it, there are things that some people take overboard. If you know someone that has many of these signs, it might be the reason for an intervention or they might just really, really like their vehicle and hey, that is okay – it gives them something to care for.