by Jim Thompson | Last Updated: January 11, 2021
Perhaps more important than selecting the right car to buy is choosing the right loan to pay for it. To help you on your way, we’d like to offer this handy list of articles to help. Understanding the loan process is a major step to protect yourself before entering into any car deal.
Resources to Help You “Know Before You Go” to Buy Your Next Car
- Before you begin, what’s this really going to cost you? There’s more expense to car ownership than just the car payment.
- If you’ve decided you can afford it, how do you go about getting a loan?
- There are a number of lending sources willing to offer you a loan to buy a car. Which one is the best fit for you?
- What is the process for applying for a car loan?
- A loan with zero interest sounds good, but is it the best deal for you?
- Is an auto loan possible for someone with bad credit?
- Get the best deal by understanding finance options.
- The ins and outs of assuming a car loan.
- How to keep a loan healthy once you’ve gotten it.
- How to refinance an auto loan.
- Not a loan to get a car but a loan you can get if you own one already. Are title loans a good or bad idea?
Obtaining financing for an automobile can be a stressful experience. Sadly, many lenders and dealerships are waiting to prey on the uninformed. Save time, money and hassle by understanding the ins and outs of auto finance before you find yourself locked in the office of a finance manager with no way out.