| Last Updated: January 11, 2021by Jim Thompson
Some car buyers are unaware of the many avenues that exist to secure an auto loan. The difference in financing terms and loan types can vary greatly from lender to lender, so it is important to do your research. We would like to offer the following list of helpful articles to help you in making your decision.
Resources for Finding the Lender that is Right for You
- How to get an auto loan through an automaker’s captive finance company.
- How to get an auto loan from a bank.
- Shopping for an online auto loan.
- What is a blank check auto loan?
- How to secure an auto loan through a credit union.
- What to expect when financing through a “buy here/pay here” dealership.
- Information on other direct financing options.
As the old adage goes, to be forewarned is to be forearmed. More important than picking the car is picking a loan that works best for you. We hope this guide will serve to save you money, make it possible to get the car you want and to make you a worthy adversary when negotiating a car deal.